Thursday, July 06, 2006


Well I have time, finally, to work on the blog.

So, I did take pictures of Jim and Reva's graduation, but they were downloaded to Gia's computer and now I am waiting for them. I will get them up as soon as I get them.

We have a big prayer request, my Father was told he has Leukemia. He is now going through chemo, he went through 7 days and they tested him and he still has it, so they are going to do another 7 days and see what happens. He has a blog updating his condition, tonycanali.blogstream.com



We went to LA right after graduation
We did some rock climbing, had fun







More rock climbing pictures to follow

We went to Disney (had a babysitter for the boys)
Pictures to follow


Like father, Like son


While we were in LA we went to a birthday for one of Gia and Matt's friend's daughter. It was a pool party, Jonathan loved it.


Gia and Aiden




Jonathan was the only kid who played in this "water wonderland"

When we got back from our trip from LA we noticed that we had a water problem. Our master bedroom bathroom was leaking, so we had to move out of our new home. ALL the first floor had to be cleaned out. We had to be put into a hotel. A hotel, with the boys , a one bedroom hotel room. KB (the builder had better do something for us)

My mom came down to help one day. We sat in the hall while the boys were taking their nap for 1 1/2 hours.

Breakfast in bed



Swimming in the pool (bath tub)

The boys are doing so much now I am going to have to update that later.
Hope you all enjoy.

No comments: