Saturday, July 08, 2006

The boys are doing so much more.
Aiden Has started rolling over (June 7th). He also started army crawling on the same day. He is so determined to sit up, he is almost there.

Jonathan is learning sign language, he can say a lot of words, but I think teaching him a different way to communicate is a really good thing. I am eventually going to teach them Spanish and Italian (very similar languages)

















Jonathan runs at us now and gives us big hugs, I love it.










As you can see Jonathan is in a big boy bed

Reva came to our house tonight, she is leaving soon, we will all miss her.
This is one of Reva's bags that we got her, Jonathan wants to go with her (can you blame him)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cuties are so cute!!!!

Reva Canali said...

I miss you all so very much! I send XOXO hugs and kisses your way. Lil Johnny it was so great to talk to you today! Love you all bunches. Reva