Thursday, November 22, 2007















Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today I ran a 5k in 28 minutes. It was so cold SO SO cold!!! I know it is not a world record, but having 3 kids in 2 1/2 years I think it is good, I am very proud of myself. Jimmy also ran around 18 min. And he won a pie!! It was so good. Jimmy ran back and finished with me, then I ran back and finished with Mom, Aunt Paula, Chad, Jonny, Aiden and Preston, who were all walking. Although when I started running back I thought they would be with in 1 mile to the end and I ended up catching them around mile marker 2.

I also went back and did photos of the Howard family. The baby (Jackson) was sleeping when I got to their home and we were going to do some sleeping pics, but with two brothers he didn't sleep for long. He has a priceless smile. Enjoy!!!

No comments: