Thursday, September 07, 2006














































These are some pictures of Chad and myself, pictures of the boys to come
Sorry it has taken so so so so so long to update the blog. When we got home from our trip to IN and NY we had yet another leak!!! Our first floor and basement were flooded, so our computer/internet was out of commission for a few weeks. KB (our builder) is giving us sod for the back yard, which would have run us over $1500, so at least we got something. Again I am sorry. .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are GREAT! I love them! Thanks so much for putting them up for all to see! Can't wait to maybe see pictures of you, the boys, and maybe me (?) in Canandaigua!

Anonymous said...

Meg, so cute. You and Chad were definitely little stinkers - I can see where the boys get their adorable-ness.

Love and kisses!!

Reva Canali said...

Meg! Awww these are adorable! I love the one of us three sisters! So glad you posted them. I miss you tons... it was a great idea to put up pictures from the past! XOXO love always, reva

Anonymous said...

Meghan, Thanks so much for this view into the past. I love the photos! Changing the subject, please email me your mailing address, I can't find it.