Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Fun in the park







Yesterday we all went out, now going out is a long process of getting both boys ready. But I needed to exchange my climbing harness (because it was too big (and that is a good thing)) we were also looking for a double running stroller. We had been out for a while and I needed to feed Aiden again (and for those of you who don't know Aiden has a reflux problem and throws up a lot) so as I was feeding him he threw up all over my, shirt, undergarments, and shorts (not a good thing because we still hadn't gotten to REI to replace the harness). Chad then had to go into REI and buy a shirt so I could go in and replace the harness. From now on I will always remember to bring an extra shirt for myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are sooooooooooooooooo cute! I miss you guys so much already!----Mom Valentine

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. fact about oxycontin Canadian allegra prescription Land rover freelander part 3 9 convertible review saab guaranted loan Adipex shipped to missouri ambien drug chongqed poker chip business card Lapoonevada incorporation Atkins and cholesterol